Power Box MS 1252
The Power Box MS 1252 is a discrete and attractive way to have a larger power outlet in your conference table or workstation without sacrificing the look of your new office furniture.
The unique design of this cable access enclosure allows it to practically disappear into the furniture. The box's access hole is custom made by our skilled woodworkers, who craft the lid to perfectly match the furniture surface. The functional hardware and adjustable design let the enclosure sit completely flush with the table's surface.
A cable pass-through slot allows cables to remain connected, even when the lid is closed. The box also features a lid damper to ensure a smooth and quiet operation with the touch of a finger.
The Power Box MS 1252 is available to order only with your Union Wood Co office furniture purchase.
MS 1252 Specifications
- 4-8 ports
- ~12"w x 6"d x 4.5"H (box)
- ~9.5"w x 5.25"d (cutout)
- Best suited for tables where it can be concealed within a base or leg
- Steel and aluminum construction with matching wood lid
- Common connections (AC Power, USB, HDMI, Cat6, Cat5, Blank Cable Passthrough)
- More connections and configurations available upon request
- ~0.25" - 0.75"h (lid thickness)