Made to order in Vancouver, Canada
Configure your item here before adding to your cart
This metal and wood dining chair is intentionally simple, with purposeful angles, straight lines and negative space as the subtle design features.
Its industrial undertones combines the richness of hardwood with the strength of a hand-welded steel frame. But don’t let the Vista Chair’s simplicity fool you: the wood seat is angled by four degrees for maximum comfort, and the top of the open back sits at just the right height for leaning into while kicking back.
The Vista Chair is durable enough for commercial settings (coffee shops, cafes, etc) but is equally at home as your primary dining chair.
or contact us for more info
- Made to order in Vancouver, Canada
- Typical lead time is 8 to 10 weeks upon final payment.
- Our furniture is constructed from FSC-certified North American hardwood. Each piece of lumber has its own unique qualities and characteristics that are meant to be celebrated
- Contact us about delivery access for elevators, tight hallways, stairs and other obstacles
- Requires minimal assembly
- Join our Trade Program for exclusive prices and expert support
- Learn more about our finishes on the Materials page
- Contact us for cut sheets from our product specifications library
- View our Table Size and Seating Capacity post for seats per table dimension
- See the Resources page for FAQs and pro tips
- Review shipping and delivery options
Contact us about this product
Don't see what you're looking for? Contact us for further customization.